Friday, October 15, 2010

October Card Club

I really say it enough... 
I LOVE MY CARD CLUB!
I meet with the funnest, craziest (in a good way of course) group of women each month to teach and create some cards and just have a great time each month.  
This month, I was feeling very "holiday-ish" and created 3 holiday cards for - 1 for each of the "big" upcoming holidays.  

The girls loved it... After living in New England for my High School years, (Vermont), I HAD to get the WICKED COOL Halloween Stamp Set (IBC page 23 Item # 120600).  Because,  In Vermont "we don't say "Wicked" unless we "wicked" mean it."  If you're from New England, you know what I'm talking about.  

We tried out a new technique "the Stained Glass" technique for the Thanksgiving Card, which was really fun and easy and has a great look to it.  Everyone's turned out GREAT, and SO different.  Such a fun technique to try out! Glad I found it. 

 
I hadn't used my adorable little bird punch punch on ANYTHING.  I love it, but it never really worked for any of my projects.  Until, I felt the need for a little Cardinal on a Christmas Card.  It worked nicely with the wood grained DSP series from the Woodland Walk Pack (IBC page  item #117389)


Now, to get ready for my annual Christmas Card Class and my last (for the year at least) Card club).  I can't believe the holiday's are upon us!  Craziness I tell ya, Craziness!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that stained glass technique looks beautiful. Now to find the tutorial!!! #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete