Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthdays

November and December are packed with birthdays in mine and my hubby's families.

On November 24, my niece turned 18... not sure how that happened. Wasn't she 2 just yesterday? *sigh* She is a senior in high school and due to some crazy job circumstances,  mixed with her being a good kid, she lives in Idaho, with an aunt and uncle, while her mom (my sister) and dad and siblings moved here, to Arizona.  I was an exchange student when I was 16, so I know a lot of what she is going through being away from her immediate family.




November 26 holds 2 birthdays... One for my nephew, who turned 16. And the other for my adorable sister-in-law, Laura (who just happens to be my Stampin' Upline)  This next one was for my nephew...



And this next card was for Laura.  Her adorable hubby (my hubby's little brother) sent out an email to EVERYONE in Laura's contact list, reminding them of her birthday, and her love of cards.  He asked to please remember to send  them, and even sent a reminder email on the day to send them, so they would ALL arrive ON her birthday.  She received 100+ cards!  So fun!  Here is the card I sent.  I cased the idea from my good friend Martha - who is on my team.  (She's got some great ideas)

December has a TON of birthdays too (2 nieces, Mother and father-in-law, that super sneaky Brother- in-law I mentioned above... and I'm already behind on sending the cards (missed getting 2 out on time! - ugh) I guess I better get off the computer and get stampin'!

1 comment: