Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let's Get This Started

This is a 3x3 card I did for my monthly Card club. I used textured Bermuda Bay card stock (Bermuda Bay is one of the "In Colors" for this year) I used the  Eastern Blooms Stamp set, stamped in So Saffron and Rich Razzleberry (also one of the In Colors, but it has been made a core color as of July 1) Has a Summery feel, dontcha think?

I actually made this one for my sweetheart for Valentines this year.  I used Rich Razzleberry card stock (it's my fave!!) with some of the Designer Paper Series called Razzleberry Lemonade just barely peeking out.  I used the Stamp set "With all my Heart" from the 2010 Occasions Mini, and heat embossed stamps using Rich Razzleberry (surprise!!) and Soft Suede.  My honey loved it and still has the card on his nightstand... Aww!

For the next card, I used the Same Stamp set, "With all My Heart", And the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper Series (same peice of paper too!!) Also some Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip and Rich Razzleberry card stock. and a Clear Rhinestone Brad. I  used the New Extra Large Flower Punch and distressed the paper to create the 3D flower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment