Sunday, May 23, 2010

Retiring? WHAT?

SO much is happening in the world of Stampin' Up!  My brain is struggling to keep up with 
all of the information AND the excitement of it all! 
July 1 is the day when the NEW Idea Book and Catalog comes out.  There have been 
SO many changes since January (clear mount stamps, new punch designs, new color announcement, etc) 
that I CAN'T WAIT too see what is in the new catalog.  (plus is 16 YUMMY pages longer!)
SO to get ready for the new catalog,
it is time to say goodbye to some of the things in the
current 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog.


So, I'm hosting a "little" Retirement Open House, at my home. June 3, 2010 from 6- 8:30  (you should be able to click on the picture above for more info, if not email me for more info).
Come for some fun, food, demonstrations, and a make-n-take and I will have lots of order forms ready. because as of June 30, the items are not available for purchase.
I will have a FULL list of all the items retiring, as well as a list of the colors that are retiring. 

So come to play, check things out.  If you are new to Stampin Up, I'd love the opportunity to show you how this great company works and its great products. I Love to teach people how to stamp, and scrapbook.  

I'm ALWAYS looking for people to join my team! If you are interesting in a fun, in home, job opportunity, that is fun, crafty and centered around working with people, I'd love to help you start your own business.

See you all June 3!




No comments:

Post a Comment