Sunday, June 6, 2010

Macaroni Kids Mesa

My good friend, Lachelle,  started her own in home business, called, Macaroni Kid Mesa. She has a website, and weekly newsletter. In it, she picks out great family centered activities around the area.  I've had the awesome opportunity to advertise on her blog and newsletters.  It has been a great opportunity for me.  I received a phone call from ABC Preschool and have been hired to work on some card making time for the kids there in time for Father's Day! I am SO excited, (a little overwhelmed). My brain is going a million miles a minute.  They are letting advertise there also, not just for the the 75 kids I will be working with over a few days, but with ALL of the students. So I will be super busy prepping for that, and for my monthly club!

So check out Macaroni Kids Mesa and subscribe to her newsletters (they are free!!) and you'll have some great fun (and some free, or super cheap) ideas of what to do come right to your inbox.

And if you aren't local, Macaroni Kids are a growing company, so you'd be able to find someone near you from browsing her site for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment