Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little Mia

My sister's best friend, Laurie, is in the hospital as we I write this giving birth to her first baby, a girl, they will name Mia.  So excited!  She and her husband, Chris, have been together for 10 years, got married 1 1/2 years ago.  This last little bit of her pregnancy has not been too fun, and she went to the hospital for some testing and the doctor admitted her with the plan to start inducing her this morning. They have since scheduled an induction this afternoon.  In my excitement waiting to hear all the fun details... I created this little card...   Welcome little Mia!!

Enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card and Mom will love it. Thanks for blessing my evening. I just signed up to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, following you now. You can find me at www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I can't believe I missed you on the Follow list! I'm following you now!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get that embossing folder! you did a wonderful job on your card. I'm now a follower.
    www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete